After working for 7 years in the banking and financial industry, Adrian decided to pursue one of his passions and venture into the fabulous world of Real Estate. Having traveled all his life to Miami for vacations, he fell in love with this magnificent place, decided to follow his dreams and move to this city in 2001. Today, Adrian is proud and very excited about making part of the cityâ€™s transformation and its most influential growth factor: Real Estate.
As a Realtor with a background in Economics, International Affairs, a Masters of Finance and his professional experience as a Senior Financial Advisor & Trader, Adrian has a thorough understanding of the forces that move the housing market and how to manage investments in it. From experience in the corporate world, Adrian knows the importance of having a strong code of ethics, paying attention to detail, being extremely professional, and focusing on providing great service to all clients.
In his own words: â€œMy objective is to assist you with a high standard of customer satisfaction, professionalism and corporate culture. I use my experience in economics, finance and real estate to be your guide; to provide you with quality & honest advice when buying, selling or renting a property. I offer you added value through my research, analysis and extensive experience serving clients in the real estate & financial markets of both the U.S. and Latin America.
As a former client I experienced many of the frustrations people go through when dealing with some agents. I understand how clients want to be treated and how a truly professional Realtor must be fully committed to his job, honest, knowledgeable, highly active, passionate and almost always availableâ€.
Adrian has closed deals from Kendall up to West Palm Beach, but he specializes and spends most of his time working around Brickell, Downtown, Edgewater and Midtown Miami. After years of experience showing hundreds of units and as a resident atÂ Skyline, The Mint and Vizcayne Condos, Adrian knows exactly what life is like in the area and has a high level of expertise in these and most surrounding buildings.
Finally, by continually assisting Real Estate courses, seminars and working with a renowned mentor, Adrian demonstrates that hard work, knowledge and dedication are the keys towards excellence and success.
“I work where I live, I study what I offer, and I love to sell what I truly believe in”.
Â Â Â Â EDUCATION
- WEEKLY PERSONALIZED REAL ESTATE MENTORSHIP – COACH ORLANDO MONTIEL, MONTIEL ORG.
- SALES ASSOCIATE, POST-LICENSE & CONTINUING EDUCATION – GOLD COAST SCHOOLS, MIAMI, FL
- REAL ESTATE CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASSES & SEMINARS – MIAMI ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
- MASTER OF FINANCE – TULANE UNIVERSITY, NEW ORLEANS, LA
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ECONOMICS – FLORIDA INTL UNIVERSITY, MIAMI, FL
- ECONOMICS & INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS – ICESI UNIVERSITY, CALI, COLOMBIA
Â Â Â Â HONORS / MEMBERSHIPS / ADDITIONAL SEMINARS
- OMICRON DELTA EPSILON, INTERNATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY IN ECONOMICS, MIAMI, FL
- MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL, FLORIDA AND MIAMI REALTOR ASSOCIATIONS
- MEMBER OF PROXIO, INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE & GLOBAL REFERRAL NETWORK
- TOM FERRY’S ELEVATE REAL ESTATE SEMINAR, MIAMI, FL
- TOM FERRY’S BLUEPRINT REAL ESTATE SEMINAR, ORLANDO, FL
Mobile: 786. 327.8874